Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

HotShot

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

[WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD]

I am not going to read all that **** to see if it was suggested before, but…

Here comes the big suggestion than may require a lot of programming:

Survival Mode

Available only to Lvl. 35 characters.

To play this mode, you need 2 forum visits

At the start, a random forum from Community Forums is selected, and this is your enemy. After you beat it, you receive a random item, including .moar files (of every single item in game. Chances depend on Luck so you may get Toy Eyeball at low luck or Pink Floyd .moar at very high Luck). There should be some items that may be aquired only in this mode. Then, you may choose to “Take items and run like a woman's genitals” or “Continue Pwning”.

If you pick the continue option, another random forum will be chosen as your enemy. However, the bad news is – your Ego doesn’t recover when entering a new forum and you can’t use consumables in Survival Mode, unless you got them in this mode. I mean, if you found a consumable by pwning forum in Survival and if you continue, you can use that item once. This may actually save you if you find a consumable that recovers a lot of Ego.

As you pwn more forums, you will get more items and more cred by using just 2 forum visits. BUT…. If you fail to pwn a forum, or abort it while pwning, all items collected so far are lost. So it’s a bit of risk to choose “Continue” when you have low Ego. You may get a weak forum and find item without any damage, or you may get some badbum one and got killed.

Also, there should be an E-Peen™ for pwning X forums in Survival Mode. But forums pwned in Survival don’t affect your streak.

Also, you gain 1 lemon sherbet scoop for every successful pwn in this mode. And of course – a leaderboard, showing who pwned most forums in a row

Of course this idea may be modified, and I want to hear (read) your suggestions and complainings about it. The above text is just my idea of how that mode should be made

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!