Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Exogon

Avatar: 68228 2009-11-05 09:03:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

JacksonKelley Posted:

Not signed. At Thanksgiving, a handful of people were lucky enough to see a turkey and think to buy it. Those lucky few got a peen, and they deserved it for having a sharp eye. I did not, and that’s okay, I didn’t spot this delightful little egg and thus I don’t deserve it. This time, it was subtly announced that there would be another turkey, and everyone was expecting it. I don’t know how much the Thanksgiving turkey cost, but if you didn’t have enough flezz, tough ****. I had one alt with enough money to buy it this time, and I felt moderately proud of myself for having the money saved, and I was excited about possibly getting something unique. I’d hate to see this become another auto peen. Hurf durf would have been better if it wasn’t advertised heavily and leaked the same day it was made. Ever since the e-pint, everyone thinks they should automatically get an e-peen for giving their well wishes to a mod in a thread. We need more e-peens for unique individual accomplishments and less for mindless clicking.

Moralising, move to whiny ****es please

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!