Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Skyreal Posted:

Lastly, all I want to say is – you will never know, until you try. Which is basically what we did last week – try.

We tried with six, which wasn’t enough (but we kind of knew that going in). I’m sure we’ll try with more when we get a chance. But that said – a coordinated bunch of forty will accomplish a lot more than a coordinated bunch of ten.

The ten would probably have more fun waiting for the forty to strike, and then trying to bungle their board takeovers.

Lust Posted:

Are you really a troll, or an emo kid in disguise lol.

Lust Posted:

P.S. Vanilla scoop solos are perfectly possible, several people in my Klan have done solo vanilla raids fairly recently. You can also do it while getting pistachios and lemons, so…

I know. I’ve done it myself. It’s not a *ton*, but it’s something, so I basically need to get in the habit of playing at bizarre hours – I’m pretty sure that it’s not something that’s particularly feasible during the daytime, at least.

Lust Posted:

Basically, lrn2playkthxbai

**** off. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!