Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Just a couple of thoughts.

– Agreed. It would be a **** to try to get vanilla (without just switcharooing some scoops) as a solo player. But, there are considerably stronger methods (lemon pwnage) for a solo player anyway.

– A vanilla raid is not a simple thing or a “given” for a klan, or it would be happening with more klans. It also happens to require a hell of a lot of organization and teamwork – those are considerably more important than brute force. If this is really a question, I’m sure virtual_eyes wouldn’t mind at all if any of the game devs want to sit in on a vanilla raid to judge it.

– I was worried about the forumbuildr manipulation thing as well, but last week when I was trying to be all helpful and good I could not even remotely keep up with the mbumive number of items to vote on. People are basically lazy and I just don’t see people taking the time to go through 800 potential options to find the one they want to upvote.

– It’s not stated outright, or maybe it is, but this is a pvp arena with a multiplayer option. I pvp on KoL, but as I’ve been informed recently, I pvp for all the wrong reasons. I’m very good at KoL pvp and it works well with my semi-diamondy goals. This feels very different. I want the trophies, man I do love trophies. I got a medal last week on my own, no vanillas involved. Then this week I pulled an bumhole card and apparently it roused my inner bastard. I’d have almost 100 scoops right now, but instead I have 23 dom cards – ‘cause it seems fun to male reproductive organ with people.

Come play with us, Maledictis. You are a spiffy camwhore. Log in to see images!

PS – Bad lulz! Play nice!

scully edited this message on 03/10/2008 5:06AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!