Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kirochi

Avatar: 96620 Thu Jan 29 10:52:34 -0500 2009

[Troll Liberation F-
ront
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Trolls

Those are difficult times for us all.

Of all peoples dwelling in the Internets, we are the only one whose reputation has gone by far too low in the others’ esteem.

Just because we can’t refrain from breaking their hard-earnt egotistic personalities, and that our natural aptitudes for opening their eyes to their very beings’ flaws are annoying them, the oppressive camwhores, the fascist hackers, the nazi emo kids and the unyielding permanoobs have decided to call us shameful names and to repress us all.

TL;DR

To make it short: we may be bum-kicking douchebags, but we are living beings, and we deserve respect. We have had it with racial intolerance. We live with the burden of other people’s hatred and segregation. This has to cease. We shall end it as soon as possible.

My name is Kirochi, from the Troll Liberation Front. We are an action group that fights for the Trolls’ rights. We have long been travelling from a game to another, and wherever there were Trolls, there was discrimination too.

I propose that we discuss our status here. The TLF will always welcome you.

TROLLIDOS UNIDOS JAMAS SERAN VENCIDOS

You can lose your faith in me, but you can’t lose your faith in yourself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!