Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kreen

Avatar: 50988 Sat Oct 25 09:28:35 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

O_o

Single-handedly took down a large klan AND its rebel breakoff group within one year on Prodigy Comm (Dial up.) Present and active during the invasion of an auto-spambot of White Shadow’s Nasty Stories, the most popular sex-story board of the 90’s (one of the first instances ever of such an attack.) Present and active during the Epic Faux-Vampire (White Wolf) invasion of the Wizards of the Coast Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition Newsgroups (Usenet). Former Champion and Owner of several Online Underground Wrestling RPG’s (members in the several hundreds/league.) Promoter of a huge underground southern rap radio site on AIM, present and active during the MOD-era’s first beginnings. Leader and champion of the Verizon/Nextel Cell Phone Chat site Cosmic Flash’em for 2 years. I was known simply as MOD. (from my earlier AIM days) ~other clbumified info deleted~

Apolyton: 5,435 posts, Joined Feb 2000, 6 time OTF song thread champ, Former staff member and PodCast Co-host, invented the “Archer-rush” Civ 4 strategy. Invaded Civilization Fanatics Center single handedly on April 1st, 2007. Former Staff member of the rebel site known as United Civ’ers, that resulted from said invasion by Apolyton itself, during its first days (on another host as well)

ForumWarz:

PARODIED 2 TIMES AND MY ORIGINAL KLAN (KPC) RESURRECTED 5 ****ING TIMES ALL BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. The first BP Philanthropist. Member since February. Former officer of ED with one alt, Epic RE-RE with another. Invented YouTube Embed on this site and gave the idea of a real Wiki article. created the new-line exploit. One of the most-feared IDC lurkers. Undefeated in song-threads. the most copied smiley combination in ForumWarz History and retired from active trolling on my own terms.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/12564

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/15669

in b4/TL;DR. Build my shrine nao.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!