Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I would like to take some time to discuss an Historical Inaccuracy I have found in the game, concerning the description of one of the in-game stores: TallJungle****.com.

The description of the site reads: “Named after the legendarily tall ****es of the jungles of South America, TallJungle****.com is a popular e-tailer for books and ****.”

I bumume the description is mentioning the Amazonians, the legendary women warriors of the ancient world.

Unfortunately, the Amazonians did not live (or exist) in the jungles of South America.

They actually lived near Europe.

The Amazonians were actually a large tribe of female warriors that lived in the area that is now modern-day Turkey. They are commonly described in Greek mythology as the citizens of a kingdom that consisted entirely of women; A kingdom where no man would never be permitted to reside (except once a year to help re-populate the Amazonian kingdom, even then the resulting male children from mating would either be killed or left to fend for themselves). According to legend, the Amazonians and the Greeks have gone to war numerous times, and were often described as beautiful, fierce warriors. According to legend, the Amazonians had their right breasts cut off, so they could use a bow more effectively.

I would just like to point this out to everyone.

And yes, I do know this is a RP-forum, but I feel that this would be a bit of trolling…

Oliver Kloshoff edited this message on 12/19/2008 11:35PM

كنت دائما اعتقد ان الاميركيين كلما نكتب شيئا في اللغة الأصلية ، كنت على الفور أعتقد أنه نوع من التهديد ضد بلدكم! عار عليكم جميع!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!