Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Everybodyknows Posted:

i dunno, i wouldn’t consider that system bull****. no one has to pay to get anything, all the same content is availible to donors and non-donors. some is harder to get as a non-donor, but there are items even hardcore donors will never be able to get because they were limited time and not enough people bought them to re-sell. and even new players who have never donated can get lucky and become filthy rich in the game and get themselves donation items without paying a cent. none of those items are absolutely essential to gameplay however. sure, some make things easier, but you can still accomplish the same things without them. it just might take longer.

i personally prefer that to content that is availible only to people who donate, even if it is only a one-time fee.

Oh, I wasn’t bashing the system. I was referring to how they label it a donation when what you are essentially doing is buying a Mr. A.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!