Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

scullyangel Posted:

A fixed length per peen would be fine, but having a length cap will always cause shrinkage.

Ex: say that system was in place yesterday and all peen values added up to a total of 13.0”. Today 3 new peens were added. To fit them into the 13.0” every other peen must be devalued, so everyone would see shrink whenever a new peen was introduced. Somehow I don’t think waking up to peen shrink whenever a new peen is released is going to be terribly motivational to many players.

Yeah, I didn’t word that very well. If ET is married to the number 13 for some reason, I’m suggesting setting all current peens to total up to 13”.

That maximum number will get larger as new peens are added, but it’s going to take a hell of a long time for anyone to reach it, given that the current peens for medals and loops go up to 100.

Let’s say out of the 13, prior to today you had 11.5”. These extra 3 will bring you up to 11.53” (or somesuch) even though the max is now 13.03. The max has grown, admittedly, but there’s no way in hell any player will hit that 13 for quite a while.

Still horribly explained, I think. Whatever. Tired.

Point is, I agree with the OP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!