Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

spacekadt Posted:

Why is there an issue with saying “this peen is worth x inches” and have it just be a flat freakin’ length? If you want the max length to be 13 inches, make the sum of all the peens available be 13 inches. Max length is gonna grow over time, but given that the loop and medals peens currently go up to 100, I don’t think anyone’s gonna hit that max for a long time to come.

A fixed length per peen would be fine, but having a length cap will always cause shrinkage.

Ex: say that system was in place yesterday and all peen values added up to a total of 13.0”. Today 3 new peens were added. To fit them into the 13.0” every other peen must be devalued, so everyone would see shrink whenever a new peen was introduced. Somehow I don’t think waking up to peen shrink whenever a new peen is released is going to be terribly motivational to many players.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!