Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

scullyangel Posted:

Yesterday I got a new peen. Currently being the person at the top of the peen pile, I thought this was a good chance to compare a few things.

What I can confirm: when the player with 13.0” earns any new peen, every peen in the system is adjusted down to accommodate the new length.

I can officially say, this is a horrible way to doing things. Players who didn’t get a peen yesterday to compensate will log in today to find their work has been devalued. I picked up 3 more peens today, so anyone who doesn’t earn will see the same again tomorrow.

It is silly as hell to let the actions of one player impact every other player in the game. From a long term perspective if a few of the biggest peen whores just keep playing it will become more and more impossible for those who didn’t start collecting months ago to feel any sense of achievement.

It is clearly be possible for someone to earn a new peen and yet have their length shrink overnight due to the person on top earning a peen of higher value. Long term the system will also place a premium on any retired peen regardless of how silly the peen was.

I don’t think this is good for the game.

agree, my peen shrank a lot from yesterday and it will only shtink more tho you are getting the same peens today as i am, so the system really sucks

-thats also why i was taking a look at the most cred peen, because apparently it is worth a lot more than most peens

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 12/11/2008 3:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!