Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Carix

[Giveupalready]

Level 61 Troll

“Grendel”

next time do your own homework.

It wasn’t a homework task.

3x + 2y = 28

3x + 12y = 78

-10y = -50

y = 5

3x + 2(5) = 28

3x + 10 = 28

3x = 18

x = 6

This was a simple problem. I could have given you a set of 25 equations with 25 variables. However the point remains, you solved them in the simplest manner possible, by reducing the problem, to get a partial solution then solving by substitution.

1. Physics

2. The afterlife

3. By Word

since you gave such short answers, i’m going to have to bumume that you mean for 3 by the word of God and that by the afterlife, heaven and hell; two places that do not exist in our physical universe.

the questions I gave you, were essentially larger problems; while not directly related to simultanious equations, you should still have approached them using a logical and reasoned approach. Instead you create new things to try and explain something because you don’t know the answer.

To demonstrate what you did with a simpler problem, if i were to give the equations above to someone who didn’t know how to solve them and they were to do it like this:

3x + 2y = 28

x + 4y = 26

Add god to both equations.

3x + 2y + GOD = 28

x + 4y + GOD = 26

so x = 7 and y = 9

this works because:

3*7 + 2*9 = 39, in this case GOD = -11

7+4*9 = 43, in this case GOD = -17

of cause, GOD is an all powerful being so when put into an equation can be both -11 and -17 at the same time.

———————————————-

If you go to hell for not believing in god/accepting jesus as your saviour etc; for some people that is the only reason that they believe in god – the fear of hell. Is that really what god wants?

Edit:

i noticed you didn’t respond to this either:

I’ve been “possessed” by the holy spirit while writing this post… god says you’re wrong. He didn’t acctually create the universe, it was an accident – knocked over a jar of chemicals while high on pot. He appologises for the confusion.

As with the equations, there was a point to it.

Carix edited this message on 12/10/2008 8:50AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!