Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Handle healing+charisma like damage+offense. You do 7.66% more damage for every point of offense you have, and giving 7.66% more healing per point of charisma works out ok.

NSFW does 140-160 healing. bumuming a Cha of 50 and a bonus rate of 7.66%/cha, that would work-out to 676-773 restored ego per use. Since you can only use it every 3 rounds instead of every round like 5-HTP, that’s not *too* unbalanced.

Considering that Cosplay Central one-shot me with a 565-damage attack before my latest respec, it seems like a decent enough way to do things.

Also, as far as hackers go I’d say increase the damage on their long-refresh attacks, and drop it down on their short-refresh attacks. That way they can heal and recharge their PP without having to sacrifice damage-dealing rounds.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!