Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

Yeah, I kinda think that the entire POINT of this discussion is that ET overcharges for ****, and seriously, how the **** can you tell me what you think fwz costs when you probably don’t even know what a ****ing web server is, let alone how much (HINT: DAMN NEAR ****ING FREE) one costs to own and run! ET says “it costs money” but may as well say “hur the server costs ten billion dollars a year and we’re severely underfunded” and you’d eat that **** right up.

THIS **** COSTS TOO ****ING MUCH FOR WHAT IT COSTS THEM

THE POINT OF THIS “DISCUSSION” (read: flamewar) IS THAT IT’S OVERPRICED

And we haven’t even mentioned the whole “SITE IS PLASTERED WITH BULL**** ADVERTISING” thing either… let me see, how many websites with paid staff and many more servers than CZ has (far as I recall, ET has mentioned that fwz uses ONE SINGLE server… but I may recall him saying it’s split to a database, web, and caching/proxy servers now – oh wow 3 servers)... and those sites run JUST FINE with all advertising income. So in practice we shouldn’t even need to pay for this game at all, just be plastered with bull**** advertising everyone blocks anyway. Retail games don’t have advertising, you think about that?

Who the **** am I kidding; my well thought out, airtight arguments are just going to be taken out of context and only one line will be replied to anyway. It’s 4am and I’m ****ing going to sleep.

We need some data on this and Falcon FW is not run on Evil Trout’s basement it takes 60GB a day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!