Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

JioCaged Posted:

I think that’s what everything adds up to, and of course Falconfour was to busy complaining to relise that you don’t need all that stuff and without it you would get the same game (exept of cheats).

I still haven’t been able to try out all the clbumes, hell I’ve only been able to try out a troll and a hacker so far (hacker is lulzier, but troll gets the job done quicker since it’s what the whole damn game is based on). Therefore, there’s a good chunk of the game I haven’t been able to play, and forums I don’t have access to, because I don’t have the BP to buy an alt for a different clbum.

Each character is the ridiculously overpriced price tag of 3bp, so:

Troll: 0bp (start with one character)

Hacker: 3bp

Camwhore: 3bp

Emo Kid: 3bp

Permanoob: 3bp

Ep. 2 access: 7bp

Total: 19bp to enjoy the whole game

To enjoy it without limitations, “shoot your wad” for 2bp each character – although this removes half the functionality of the game (the multiplayer, like dom… ), which IMO is a ****ing ridiculous way of handling things, but 2bp for each character = 10bp = now 29bp total.

There is no 30bp option (only 20 or 45, as OP said), so you’d buy 45bp for fiddy dollaz.

FWZ costs $50 to fully utilize as a properly purchased, fully “unlocked” game.

edit: GOD DAMNIT EVIL TROUT, FIX THE ****ING WINK SMILEY BUG

FalconFour edited this message on 12/07/2008 6:01PM

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!