Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ever gone up against somebody in Dom who just crushed you completely? Somebody who gets far more scoops than you’d have ever thought possible, somebody who bashed you with attack cards just so they could deny you a win, or even just somebody who just ticks you off so much that you just want to make them suffer?

If you want to ruin somebody’s day, then this is the place to come. For a BP or two we can ruin their chances of winning. Or if you expect somebody to try to hire us against yourself, then we’ll gladly accept payment to turn away other contracts.

Keep in mind that we have no interest in winning Dom, only in destruction. If we aren’t hired, then we may or may not just start destroying people’s scoops at random just for the sake of it.

If you wish to join the bumbumin’s guild, then say so in this thread.

If you wish to take out a hit, then TM me so I can post the target’s name here. From there, I’ll act as a go-between to keep the client’s identity secret.

If you wish to prevent people from taking a hit out on you, then just send me a BP and I’ll quietly ignore anybody who wants to do so. However, we will not desist in an attack once that contract has been accepted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!