Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I honestly don’t know how a limit of one character would go over. Would the knowledge that a person could not play other characters in endgame prevent them from financially supporting the site?

I don’t think the majority of alt holders spend any time “gaming the system” in Dom, do you? Most bought an alt because they wanted to try out a different clbum. I’m only coming up with 10 people who have or are close to having 10 alts and those people are the primary creators/contributors to all these problems. It is a very small number of players who are male reproductive organing things up for everyone else, we just tend to be really loud.

Very simply, looking back at earlier times some people had a few alts and we just didn’t see the same problems. I didn’t see alt clumping start to happen until I jumped from having 4 characters to having 9 and then 12.

Would restricting alts to say 3 playing each week level the playing field the way saying 1 per week would? Nope, but if Spacekadt’s idea of a certain number of locked brackets happened and it was impossible to get alts in bracket together I don’t think alts would be a problem any longer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!