Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

plk Posted:

Sorry, I thought I had clearly answered that in my various responses throughout the thread. If alts usable for klan raids are limited, then yes, I think that alts available to play “solo” should be limited too. I don’t really care whether neither is limited or both are limited, but you can’t just change one side of things and expect to change anything in the overall medal situation.

Nobody has said anything about limiting alts one way but not the other. Alts are limited or they aren’t.

If X alts are allowed to participate in any given week of domination. Non-participating alts would not gather scoops. No scoops. Not pistachio. Not lemon. Not chocolate. Not antifreeze. Not vanilla. I don’t know where you got out of this discussion that some alt somewhere being locked out of domination for the week means they can still participate in solo vanilla.

Whether a player is solo or klan, they get X number of alts (if, in fact, it does get limited) to use as they please. How does that give anyone any sort of unfair advantage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!