Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I travel with work sometimes.

I live and work in London, but I’ve had meetings in the North of England, and I’ve got more meetings in the same sort of area tomorrow so I’m staying in a very cheap hotel up here tonight. The hotel room consists of a bathroom, a bed, a TV, a kettle and some 1980s carpet and wallpaper.

The couple next door to me is having sex.

It’s very slow and rather rhythmical… I can hear a very loud slap, then a grunt from him, then a squeal from her… Then a pause, then the same again. At first I thought that he was giving her some sort of spanking, but it sounds far too slow and methodical for that.

She says, every now and again, in her broad Northern accent, “That’s it, right there, I love it when you do it like that.” Occasionally the wording is slightly different, but it’s pretty much the same each time. I’d say that she make such an expression every 4 strokes/slaps or so.

I’m probably too drunk to masturbate, but not quite drunk enough to knock on the door and offer to join in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!