Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

indefinitesa-
bbatical

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Evil Trout Posted:

The browser on the iPhone can actually play INCIT, but it’s not really formatted for it at all.

The standalone version gives you a much richer experience. You can scale the picture by pinching and stuff, for example. Not to mention it uses less bandwidth.

Most of the full game can be played with iPhone’s safari ap, but I had to figure out a few tricks like pinching just before sTalk opens so it doesn’t get hidden behind ads or end up half off the screen. Lemon scoops are out of the equation and adjusting the toolbar in a forum is sometimes buggy. Occasionally I’ll get booted out of safari and lose data, but all things considered it’s still worth playing the full version over wifi. A PC is much easier, especially with incit, iPhones need about 30 seconds more due to the iPhones buggy type pad and lag time.

NOT JALAPENO BOOTYHOLE

Vote me up or send me gifts and flezz and stuff, so I can buy Episode 2 and die almost happy:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/indefinitesabbatical

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!