Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

King Krimson Posted:

This is a good idea, but it wouldn’t really fill the PVP void that’s very present here.

Going into a forum battle with your klans and another klan a shared health bar would be a better PVP solution to implement, possibly with customisable attacks for each klan.

Or a free for all, against other players. Peen an deliveries would be given, both dependant on how many players/what level they are you’ve beaten. this would involve creating a new cred system for fights against players.

It may be difficult to implement, perhaps, but in the long run probably more fun and true to the game than incit or domination.

EDIT: AKK, have you ever noticed you have the peen of Satan?

I wasn’t really looking to fill a PVP void, I’d do that in a different manner, one that would require extensively more programming. This fix has a different purpose and requires very little.

akkonline.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!