Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’m an avid gambler in real life (there’s nothing I enjoy more than playing real life physical Poker until the early hours of the morning) and I quite like Blackjack. I’m also rather enjoying FW and would like to get both Flezz and Antifreeze scoops by playing BJ against Gamblebot.

Now is it my imagination or does Gamblebot get far better cards than should ever be possible? I’ve heard rumours in the game that Eviltrout wanted to make sure that the odds weren’t tilted too far in favour of the player and that he therefore changed the odds of the game so that Gamblebot could win more often.

I’m sure I speak on behalf of all card players when I say that the way to achieve this would be to put in some sort of fee or tax on winnings rather than to change the odds of a given card coming up. If there are four cards showing on the table then the odds of a given card which isn’t showing coming up should always be 1 in 48, and any change in these odds takes away from the immersive element of a game…

My point in a nutshell… If you want to mess with the odds in Gamblebot’s Blackjack game, don’t do so by changing the odds of a given card showing up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!