Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Step 1: Split the speedrun times up based on clbum. That will instantly end all the ****ing about how today’s whipping boy clbum is ruining speedruns for everybody else.

I would fully support this motion… I mean, think about it, Trolls are supposed to be the “tank” clbum of FW, generally doing less damage than the other clbumes, but being able to roll with the punches alot better… As such, expecting them to pwn a forum as quickly as a say a camwhore (who is supposed to be the highly damaging but someone fragile “mage” clbum of FW) could be expected to is only going to lead to their attacks being made too powerful, which is exactly what ET is doing… However, if trolls (and indeed every clbum) had seperate speedrun times, each clbum could then be balanced to what they were supposed to be able to do as opposed to being slaves to all being equally good at pwning the same forum in the same amount of time, which is what’s happening now…

With seperate times for each clbum, you could make the speedrun times for trolls and permanoobs (and re-res I guess) relatively slow, as these clbumes should be expected to pwn more slowly, camwhores and hackers relatively high, as these clbumes should be expected to pwn more quickly and emo kids maybe somewhere in the middle (I don’t really know)...

I think this a really good idea, actually…

Captain Trek edited this message on 11/23/2008 9:53PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!