Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Acid Flux Posted:

Heh, I figured it was within the ‘theme’ of the game, heh.

In all seriousness, gutsy play. But I will look forward to paying you back.

And since apparently you did honestly have some awesome submissions, what were they, if I may ask? I looked at some of the other Domination games and no one I saw had as many Choc scoops as you. You must have had some seriously sweet submissions.

Awww, no hard feelings, ‘tis all in good fun! Actually, although I had a considerable number of submissions, I’m still kind of astounded by how I managed to get quite so many chocolate scoops…

If you reverse all of the damage cards from the point at which I had 44, I ended up with…

+ 10 (kly’s bumhole)

+ 2 (shotgun)

= 56

So, 56 chocolate scoops Log in to see images!... I’m bumuming that the scoops award for a submission is score/5… but even then, Jesus. None of my submissions have absurdly high point totals (e.g. 100+), and some never hit 5 points at all. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s perhaps a bug that occasionally lets submissions that hit 5, go below 5, and then hit 5 again, score another scoop… because that would explain a lot.

Edit: Actually, taking another look at it, it may not be necessary to employ the “OMG BUGZZ” explanation… I’d forgotten about my submissions to the other areas of forum builder. When you tally those up it’s in the ballpark of the total. (As some of my submissions currently out of contention at -5 were once much higher, say at 10, that probably accounts for the rest of the delta).

Spider Jerusalem edited this message on 03/05/2008 10:48PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!