Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m sorry, but what the hell are you guys doing with your emos and trolls that they can’t earn the max delivery? I can earn max delivery on every character. I don’t have a noob, so I can’t say how that does, but it is the challenge clbum, so I don’t think that is really a big deal.

If you haven’t hit the level cap, or at least 33, yes I can see how you might not be able to, and why should you be able to earn as much as a maxed out character? Once the level gap is bridged – between glbumes, .moar files and a good number of high cred forums maxing delivery is not clbum specific in any way. There are so many charisma boosting .moar files it isn’t even funny, and investment in The Art of Flame War is a long term “rollover gear” investment, imo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!