Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Charlie Sheen Posted:

you know i like doin movies but my real pbumion in the theater and that carmel popcorn **** that stuffs so good someone give me a ****in high five

anyway heres some **** from uncle vanya

yeah 10 years have made me a man and why? cause im overworked nurse im on my feet from ****in dawn til dusk i know no rest at night i tremble under my blanket cause some prick might make me go to sick people

i have toilet without repose or a days freedom since ive known you could i help growin old? and then existence is boring and dirty and stupid everyone around heres dumb and bein around them is makin me dumb to you know? its inevitable

see what a long mustache ive grown a ****in sexy burt reynolds stash nurse im as silly as the…wait…im as..oh man i ****ed this all up ****

uh

it was eruptive typhoid and some people died and maybe i couldve done more but a mans only a man because of his limitations thats why we gotta live nurse WE GOTTA ****IN LIVE so those dead dirty people know what they…well find a cure for eruptive typhoid nurse

and well live like kings

too gay; didnt even glance at

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!