Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

THIS IS AN ANTI-JALAPENO-CONTEST THREAD, TO MAKE SURE I DONT GET THE bumKISSING PEEN

What a putrid putrid waste of a male reproductive organ you are, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted Jerk-In-The-Box. You couldn’t get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You’re the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. You’re damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? You’re a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don’t bump your head on the door handle on the way out. I bet the highway patrol make you wear a sign on your fat bum that reads, ‘Caution: Wide Load!’ I bet you have to take your salary to the bank because it’s too small to go by itself, you pathetic ne’er-do-well. That’s a sexy outfit you’re wearing. Who shot the couch? Now, my little ankle-humping hermit, do me a favour and get your foot stook on a busy train track.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!