Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

shrtcat Posted:

Why don’t you shut the hell up? I already warned you, if you call JB a name one more time, besides “****ING AWESOME” than I’m going to make a concoction of: Vinegar, Lemon juice, Mercury. PWNAGE ( liquid form) and, of course, Jalapeno juice, and then THROW IT IN YOUR ****ING EYES.

But I’m not done, then, I’ll cut off your balls, rip out whatever is left of your eyes, and then switch them and then but you in a room filled with weird-fetish people, which you’ll get repeatedly sodomized, very painfully.

If you’re still alive, I’ll shoot you with my lazor that I have on my head until you get AIDS, and then I’ll throw you in a pit filled with cute-little kitties, which cause you to spontaneously combust of cute-ness.

You have been warned.

this guy may be going a little too far with the bff contest Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!