Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I R TEH BEST-
EST

Avatar: 79066 Sat Nov 22 19:24:44 -0500 2008

[pizza party]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

I recently edited the Denture Chat section of the .moar files by Forum since I am utterly terrible at describing things as an example of a way to include 2 new pieces of information concerning those forums and .moar files.I know the Wiki mentions that it doesn’t list the pieces or drop rates of the files but if it is agreed to I will spend the time to add them in accordance to what others have posted on the raw run section of the site and eventually add in my own raw runs.

I hope to eventually get nice and accurate info for all of the forums, at least the pieces dropped, to make life easier for those hunting down specific files but if I have overstepped my bounds I apologize and will wait for someone to make the individual forum pages since I am rather inept and Wiki editing and cannot do so myself.

Anyone have any comments or suggestions regarding this endeavor?

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/_Moar_Files_By_Forum

I R TEH BESTEST edited this message on 11/11/2008 4:23AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!