Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Is there a list somewhere so we can avoid duplicating? That is, a list somewhere other than in forumbuilder post/topic edits?

How about

@food_bakeddesert: “apple crisp”, “fruitcake”, “angelfood cake”, “lemon tart”, “blueberry muffin”

-use: could add that level of bizzareness people go for when they concatenate it with things like yoga and sex positions, or could be used as a strange insult

@electronics_computer – a sort of subcategory of electronics, computer would randomly return the name of a computer.

One thing I’d like to see more than anything else is the ability to specify _male _female at the end of words that generate people’s names (physician, politician, celebrity, etc.) and the ability to link it to a pronoun such as he/she, his/hers, etc. Right now a lot of people just write “he” “she” or “their” and it looks really weird (though I suppose the internet is supposed to be weird – but I think most posters, no matter how stupid, would probably be able to get the gender of the person they are referencing correct). Then additionally, being able to link body_part or any other gender-specific word types to these would be awesome as well.

Having more specifiers for categories would be nice as well (e.g. @electronics_old, @electronics_new) similar to the way politician has _contemporary, _obscure, and _old.

Finally, the ability to change the tense of a verb or the plurality of objects would be much appreciated. It’s weird when you see someone do “@masturbateing” and you wind up with “bash the bishoping” or “wax the dolphining”.

Disclaimer: I know some of these are complicated to implement and the average user already @totally ****s up when trying to use the existing system, but hey, you asked for suggestions.

Corion edited this message on 03/05/2008 1:12AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!