Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dreadnuts

Avatar: 70961 Fri Dec 26 15:56:07 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

I'm made of alcohol and cheap sex.

Sigh. Ok, I guess I’ll tell an awful joke then.

A midget walks into a bar and says to the bartender “where’s your bouncer? I’m gonna kick the **** out of him.” The bartender points toward the bouncer and the midget sizes him up and says “Okay, give me 4 shots of tequila.” He downs them, and goes and kicks the **** out of the bouncer.

The next night, the midget walks in, asks the same question, bartender points the bouncer out to him, he asks for 6 shots this time, kicks the **** out of the bouncer and leaves.

The bartender is quite upset, because now no one will take the job as a bouncer in the bar. One of the men at the bar says “Hey, I work at the municipal zoo, whaddaya say we steal a silverback gorilla and put it in the bathroom, so tomorrow when that midget comes in, he gets one helluva surprise?”

So they do that.

The following night, sure as ****, the midget comes in looking for the bouncer with intentions of ****ing him up. This time the bartender says “He’s in the bathroom, and he’s waiting just for you.” The midget asks for 8 shots of tequila, and goes stumbling into the bathroom. After a few moments, absolute pandemonium erupts. The bar patrons hear shouting, things breaking, and all manner of noises that supposedly happen in fights. Then, a blood-curdling scream, and everything goes silent.

After a few moments, the midget walks out covered in blood and looking dazed. The bartender says “Jesus christ! What the **** happened?” The midget replies “I kicked his ****ing bum, that’s what. And when he wakes up, tell that fine upstanding member of society his fur coat is in the trash can!”

I know, tl;dr

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!