Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

You should know to check links in IDC. It’s a giant free-for-all so it’s up to the clicker to ensure they aren’t going to somewhere they don’t want to.

It’s against the rules to fake a link that really leads to a hijack site even in RP forums, despite the fact that everybody should know how to check link targets with a mouseover. Why is that extra step the bannable part? Why doesn’t it apply to IDC?

I think this is even more of a problem with hijacks than with shock sites, because shock sites tend to be much more well known. I don’t want to have to google every link in chat before I click on it, just in case somebody’s being a douchebag (well, more of a douchebag than usual).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!