Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Johny Doe

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I have searched through almost every single klan I could find to find ONE ****ing stoner Klan, and my attemts have ended in failure. I was against creating a Klan for a long time, but finally decided I wouldn’t lower my standards and just decided to make one once I was level 15. So now I am, and Forumwarz can have it’s very own Stoner Klan. The entrance level is so low because I couldn’t give a crap, I just want to make sure my Klan Plays. Also, I don’t want to push this Klan, I just want people to know about so they can join if they feel like it. The Klan forum will be up and running eventually, with mildly interesting topics like “Best strain” or “Best munchies” or “best stoner flicks”. If you want to join, the requirements and links are below.

1. You must be level 3 or higher (so I know you play a little), and must play actively

2. You must currently smoke weed

3. You must smoke weed while you send me a request

4. You must name at least FIVE different words for weed in your request.

5. We will end up doing Vanilla raids once I figure out exactly how this **** works. They will happen at 4:20

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!