Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Maximum Douche Posted:

Complaining about it, providing no links yourself to back it up, talking in generalizations, then flaming anyone who responds in a NON RP forum, is going to get you bent over, raped, and possibly banned.

Err… I didn’t flame anyone… at least, I wasn’t aware I had and I just thought providing a search term rather than spamming links was more efficent… Honestly, “really? Well, then why don’t you tell me how?” is hardly a flame…

Look, if you want me to apologise for something, I will… I admit my tone throughout these proceedings has been less than steller, but I was just a mite disapointed is all… Call it a personal vendetta if you will, but it’s really nothing more than a “once bitten, twice shy” situation… Having been screwed over by PayPal, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I don’t want to have to use that service again if I can possibly avoid it and if I have to not buy something I want to buy for that reason, so be it…

EDIT: By the way, why have everybody’s posts been voted down? I can understand why mine were voted down, but why all of yours? It wasn’t me, so what’s going on?

Captain Trek edited this message on 11/02/2008 4:31AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!