Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kaffe

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You’re merely abrasively grinding my patience down here. I’ve gotten nothing so far. I’ll say it one more time.

Eat. Your. ****. And. Prove. You. Did.

OR!

GTFO (alternatively GOMD, an abbreviation you sincerely should know by now, being the **** you are)!

Before that have been done, there’s really no reason for you to send another post because it will be a waste of everyones time. I got the Flezz, you just gotta have the proof or none of that Flezz will go to you. I doubt you’ll be able to satisfy me and are like most other ladies trying to gain popularity on the net for no better reason than to boost their ****ed up ego they never had and never will be able to patch up, along with getting some cash — Seeing that you can’t do what is asked of you, try another career. If you need any tips on where to start, I’d say you’d do good as a…

...wait a minute. If you can’t even satisfy anyone when you’re a ****, what the **** else would you ever be good at?

Wasting my time, obviously.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!