Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Mr Fappy

Level 11 Permanoob

Mr Fappy is not a meme is a meme is also a meme

Dr. Jojo’s Plastic Surgeon Stronghold

10 threads, 5 Luck

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to - 03 - push, push, push.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 3) of the file britney aguilera - 01 - look at my mammary glands.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file rainbow.leer

Denture Chat

6 threads, 6 Luck

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file BattleThreadz Podcast 1.0 (mostly unlistenable).noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file BattleThreadz Podcast 1.0 (mostly unlistenable).noiz
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear

Dr. Jojo’s

10 threads, 6 Luck

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 14) of the file tubgirl.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to - 03 - push, push, push.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 3) of the file Pink Web Browser.exec

Rice, Rice, Baby

10 threads, 6 Luck

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine - Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine - Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 6) of the file BattleThreadz Clbum Comparison (cam****s overpowered!).sprd
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 7) of the file a catalogue of failed dreams - anthem of my decline (96 kbps).lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file James Blunt - Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine - Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz

Mr Fappy edited this message on 10/26/2008 5:32AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!