Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I despise threads like this.

ET shouldn’t have said that EP2 would be free for previous donators, but using that single blog post as an excuse to expect a free episode 2 is bull****. Looking in the context of all the other blog posts from that time they weren’t sure of what to do about access cost.

To answer your question, you’ll get access when somebody takes pity on you and sends a BP, or when you buy it.

I personally think giving EP2 to donators would have been a terrible thing to do because old donations had nothing to do with future episodes. You bought them because at the time you wanted an alt or a new avatar or actually wanted to help the site. Expecting a donation from the past to apply to this ep2 from the future is dumb. Getting bumhurt over a sentence published weeks or months ago that only hinted at a promise is even more dumb.

And for crying out loud, it’s 5 dollars. If 5 dollars is such a huge deal to you, you must be impoverished and have bigger things to worry about than an internet game.

I thought it was a bad idea too, but he did promise it. When you promise something to the userbase that pays your hosting, you can’t go back on it. It’s not within his right to take back a business decision. Also, he didn’t hint at it, he downright promised it. Go do a search for episode 2, and you’ll see that Trout said that people who already paid would get this content for free far more than once.

Example: Micro$ releases a game.

Microsoft promises people who bought that game free DLC.

Microsoft releases the DLC and charges for it.

It’s perfectly legal, but it’s sgreat timesmy.

Thank you very much, nanajeebus, for the brownie point. I’ll enjoy episode two.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!