Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I admit, the episode two intro was incredible. Evil Trout is really showing devotion to his work, and this looks completely worth it.

However, charging people who previously donated strikes me as unjust. A while back, when Trout was first announcing that he was going to make Episode 2 cost money, I (among other people) protested, saying that it’d kill the game, and many said it’d screw over previous donators.

Evil Trout stated that he was obviously going to give episode 2 away for free to anyone who previously donated to the game. I donated a few days later.

I do not have episode two access, and I am a brownie point short (spent a few, as I didn’t expect the system to to work this way) of just buying it. I’m not going to donate again, and I’m not begging for a brownie point. I’m just wondering why our admin went back on his word.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!