Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

The Hacker Challenge:

With the release of the new clbum, there has been a flood of Hacker characters appearing on FWZ. As a result I decided to hold a contest to put your hacker (or logic) skills to the test. There will be a series of challenges presented to anyone (you don’t have to be a Hacker) who would like to try. The contest will be over when the first person correctly solves the final challenge. The prize will be 5 Brownie Points.

How It Works:

There will be 10 challenges of increasing difficulty present to anyone who participates. The first challenge will be posted publicly (see below). After that, each challenge will be sent via Tubmail.

To prevent someone from running through the entire challenge before anyone else gets a chance there will be 1 challenge presented per day. If you are starting late, or it takes you a few days to solve a specific challenge, you will be given the next challenge available immediately. So for example if you start on the 3rd day, and solve the 1st challenge, you will get the 2nd challenge right away, and if you complete that you will get the 3rd, but you would have to wait until the next day to get the 4th challenge with everyone else.

This allows for latecomers to start on equal footing, but also gives a slight advantage to those who start early, as they have more time to solve the challenge.

If no one solves a challenge in it’s first day the next challenge will not be given until at least 1 person has solved the previous challenge, and it will be given the following day. I will post hints AT MY DISCRETION.

Rules:

Do not post answers or hints. If you do you will be disqualified. If I see fit I may send out an alternate challenge should this occur.

All answers are to be tubmailed, to me only.

Do not supply answers to other players. If caught, both/all involved will be disqualified. Some later challenges may have unique answers for each player.

No trolling please, but ALL CAPS posts are allowed if you’re frustrated Log in to see images!

Good luck and have fun!

Special thanks to TUBSWEETIE for his help!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!