Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

On his way, there lay in his way a forty car pile up.

“Not to worry,” he murmured to no one in particular, “I believe I have the car-rect solution to this!” as he gunned his way towards a semi hauling some cars in front of him.

Using his hydraulics, he bumped the front of his car up, and used the puny new cars asa a ramp, launching his car hundreds of feet into the air.

At the height of the arc,he twisted his car upside down, drew out his rocket launcher and aimed it straight down. “I always did like big finishes…”

The whole thing exploded beautifully, in a blaze of precision explosions and shrapnel, killing everyone. His own car was destroyed on impact, but that didn’t bother him. He just kicked the **** out of the next person he saw and stole their car, and continued on his merry way.

enveloped in teh dark winds

I giev myself 2 teh night

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!