Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Holy ****, a useful reply… honestly wasn’t expecting that on this forum. Log in to see images!

(It makes sense too)

Well, right now I’m fighting another problem. I pulled off the fried old chips, but forgot that surface mounted **** usually has ****ing dobs of SUPER GLUE under them… serving what purpose, I do not know. But I pulled two pads off the board I need to reconstruct when I get the new part. Meanwhile I was expecting to use two backlights on the lower part of the screen, which should work just fine (yay, LCD screen on my workbench again, instead of a 15-year-old piece of **** CRT!).

Problem I encountered… after putting the screen back in and powering it up, no backlight at all. Euh. I found that one of the pads that got pulled off interrupted a circuit, so I just bridged that back together, hopefully it works. If not, well, ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!