Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

WEED GUN

Avatar: 719 Thu Oct 16 23:23:48 -0400 2008

[male reproductive organ wolf]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Last night after rollover I decided to polish off a leftover mission, and just after I received the “You have 3 more forum visits today” message, my computer crashed. In another thread, somebody mentions having their mouse stick and spawn three simultaneous forum windows, essentially halving their daily limit. This got me thinking: What would the most sensible way of tracking forum visits be?

I figure there are two stances to take here: One is the tough-love policy—when you visit a forum, your daily counter decreases, and if you **** up, too bad; the other, gentler option is to track user movement such that the daily limit doesn’t decrease until you first enter a thread in a forum. There’s nothing wrong with the first option, per se, but it might be nice to go with the second, both to ward against accidental daily-rate burnthrough, and also allow players to preview forums before they go in and start fighting. (E.g.: “Ooh, new areas! Let me see what I unlocked before I commit to adventuring there!” )

Anyway JUST A THOUGHT I HAD Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!