Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Dear Forumwars Community,

;

Hello. My name is Karla Robertson. I’m Rachel’s mother. I believe you knew her as Ebony. I’ve logged into her account to let you know why you won’t hear from her any more and to ask for your help. She’s… well, she has pbumed away.

No, she didn’t “pbum away.” She was brutally murdered. It happened just this morning, and I’m still in shock. I’m sure that grief will take over, but I’m taking advantage of the clarity and numbness of this moment to ask for your help. I have reason to believe that her death was related to her involvement with this online community, and I suspect that the perpetrator was a young man known as “Biff.”

Rachel met this Biff through these forums, and they’d been on a couple of dates. On those occasions where he came to pick her up, I never got a good look at his face, but I understand he was a “goth” type, like Rachel. Today, he came to our house and introduced himself to me. He said he needed to see her. WHen he left, she was dead.

I managed to get a good look at him. Here is a picture I have drawn from memory: Log in to see images!. From perusing these forums, it seems to me that his online identity was “King Krimson”.

According to what I can reconstruct from Rachel’s recent diary entries, there had been a breakup, and Rachel was heartbroken. I don’t know what brought Biff/King Krimson back here, but it seems that his intent was violent all along. There are signs of a struggle; Rachel seems to have been strangled to death, but there is a lot of blood. She appears to have tried to defend herself with a hatpin. Perhaps I should have bought her the gun she was asking for.

If you see this Biff/King Krimson fellow, please contact the authorities immediately. Do not approach him, or you may be his next victim.

To Rachel’s friends: Thank-you for being there for her. She has been so lonely ever since we moved to Dubai. I hope you find comfort for your grief with one another.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!