Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Game: (in-depth briefing of game outline and plot)

Me: Hmmm, seems interesting.

Game: (conversation, intro, blah blah blah)

Me: Ok. Yep. Interesting. Nice. When do I get to start playing?

Game: (describe, detail, outli-DROPS YOU IN A JEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF ****ING ENEMY TERRITORY OH GOD THEY’RE SHOOTING AT YOU FIGHT BACK NO WE’RE NOT GONNA EXPLAIN CONTROLS FIGURE IT OUT YOU DUMBbum NOW THERE’S A BIG IMPORTANT DUDE WITH A MACHINE GUN AND MACHINE GUN TURRETS WHAT’RE YOU GONNA DO HUH? HUH? OH BY THE WAY HERE’S SOME AIR SUPPORT BLOW UP THOSE ****ING CANNONS BEFORE THEY TEAR **** APART

Me: O_O

Game: Ok that’s the intro now you can go around and do ****.

Me: .....

(about 20 minutes later)

Game: Ok now take that tank into the NK compound and blow up a crapton of buildings and soldiers, oh, there are artillery turrets you can hijack and we’ll give you some support. Also there are dudes with rocket launchers. Don’t get hit by a rocket launcher. Those ****ing hurt.

Me: .....Oh my god I am in love with this game ;__;

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!