Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

n00b65 Posted:

You all understand that you don’t get Flezz right away, right? Unless you deploy code (like XSS) to the forum, and then only on the first time. When you pwn the forum, you get cred. Overnight (depending, I suppose, on your time zone) you get a delivery of stuff based on the cred you earned. Then you go to the PPwn Shoppe and sell all your junk. That’s how you get Flezz.

Yup, I understand that. Here is what has been happening. I have gone back to several of the easier forums, pwned the entire thing (getting messages that I was getting bonus flezz for pwning multiple threads in a row) and afterwards have ended up with no flezz.

Unless you are only supposed to get flezz the first time you pwn a forum (I understand you only get paid for the xss once), something is off. And if that IS the case, its going to be pretty hard to progress at this point.

If I’m missing something though, let me know.

Thx

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!