Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dark Klown

[Teh 1337 H4x0rsz]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I always thought the general understanding for multiple users on one computer were based on whether or not there are transfers between the two accounts.

I guess it still comes down to the games admins and their own personal preferences.

If so, I’m probably getting banned. Log in to see images! I found this game, and signed up and played etc.

My friend then also found this game from the similar place.

Now, I played on my pc, him on his laptop right? Still- same ip’s is the issue here.

Either way, I’ve currently got two accounts running through my ip right now, and I’m not going to deny that. Neither of us have any intention of communicating between the accounts, so what does it really matter though?

I dunno, it’s still a matter of oppinion I guess. If admin could comment on this, than that would be awesome- ‘cause I’m not quite sure where else I should bring this up.

Anyways, let me know what the thoughts on the matter are if you get the chance.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!