Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I’ve sent it in through less pub[l]ic channels, but I’ll go ahead and toss in my attempt:

On the post-Episode-1-completion page (I have it saved in a folder on m’ desktop), the list of things to do is inconsistent in its period use. That is, the first and last items end their content with a punctuation, but the intermediate examples are left hanging.

Bah! Copy+Paste tyme!

*coughs*sputters*stares in disbelief*slackhaw (for good measure)*

Whatever page I saved, it’s not the one I was thinking of. However… If this page (which is the actual “congrats for completion” page) hasn’t changed since being saved, the “title” tags don’t space “Episode 1”, leaving it as one term, which runs against the body’s text (a single instance within a header, but still).

Hopefully this latter matter is still standing and is enough to get moar ‘peen, but I still might poke around in hopes of finding that list I can’t find…

[2nd] EDIT: I know this has already been covered, but now, at least, Bruce Bear doesn’t use any gay-lisp “th”s in his “your crap’s fine” page, aside from the “P.TH.” at the end. “wasn’t”’s “z” noise was discussed, I know, but there are plenty of pure or pure-ish “s” noises in thar.

TJF588 edited this message on 09/02/2008 9:09PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!