Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

PAST ACHIEVEMENTS

Last surviving member of Original KPC, single-handedly took down a large klan AND its rebel breakoff group within one year… on Prodigy Comm (Dial up)

Present and active during the invasion of an auto-spambot of White Shadow’s Nasty Stories, the most popular sex-story board of the 90’s. one of the first instances ever of such an attack.

Present and active during the Epic Faux-Vampire (White Wolf) invasion of the Wizards of the Coast Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition Newsgroups (Usenet).

Former Champion and Owner of several Online Underground Wrestling RPG’s (members in the several hundreds/league.)

Promoter of a huge underground southern rap radio site on AIM, present and active during the MOD-era’s first beginnings.

Leader and champion of the Verizon/Nextel Cell Phone Chat site Cosmic Flash’em for 2 years. I was known simply as MOD. (from my earlier AIM days)

~other clbumified info deleted~

CURRENT STATS

My YouTube Video Views: 11,388, 5 of 8 are all 5/5 stars

Apolyton: 5,183 posts, Joined Feb 2000, 5 time song thread champ, Former staff member and PodCast Co-host, invented the “Archer-rush” Civ 4 strategy.

Civilization Fanatics Invaded their board April 1st, 2007. Former Staff member of the rebel site known as United Civ’ers, that resulted from said invasion by Apolyton itself, during its first days (on another host as well)

Eventis: Banned Until March 4th, 2009 for disruption of entire community. Arch Enemy of the Owner of the Site’s Domain, Frozzy.

Counterglow Active member of the most ruthless and chaotic break off site known in several circles on several major hosts.

ForumWarz: My ****.

~other clbumified info deleted~

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!