Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

As a klan we can try to become the biggest, or have the most cred, flezz, or forums pwned, but to me those feel very simplistic and besides the largest klan goal, all very much favor those who have been playing longest. (SG94 and I will generally go to whatever klan is trying to get the e-peens, and that will almost always get them at least 2 of the 3. Unfortunately, that also really makes them less of a “klan” goal, since outside players are usually needed to make it happen.)

A couple of weeks ago a couple of players decided to try to dominate every forum at once. It was cool, challenging and fun.

There has been a bit of discussion about cooperative game play, most as it relates to the Domination side game, but there are obviously more ForumWarz players than there are Domination players. (Just as there are obviously more klanned Domination players who don’t play Domination with their klan.)

So, I was thinking, wouldn’t some klan based goals be fun?

– Dominating a certain number of forums at once, seems like a simple and natural goal.

– Doing all the forums as a progressive seems like fun, too.

– Awhile ago someone suggested the idea of klan totals for other base site goals (Flamebate posts, medals, e-peen, friend requests, etc.)

Anyone have other ideas?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!