Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

*catchy intro* Doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo doooooo

Doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo doooooo

Hi! I’m Doug Llewellyn and welcome to, the People’s Court!

Today judge WOPner will hear the case of “the hybernating Bear”. It’s a case of a prank gone horribly wrong, or horribly right.

Or maybe just horrible.

All rise, the Peoples Court is now in session, the honorable Judge WOPner presiding.

Be seated.

I know you’ve been sworn in and I’ve read the many, many complaints.

It appears that nearly all of the Forumwarz community is outraged over this “prank”, and that both Gentlemen and Bear may have been in on it.

Bear, what do you have to say in your defense?

What’s the big deal?

I mean, when you started playing this game you had to type in the words, I am not offended easily right?

And what about you Irascible, Gentlemen? Whatever.

Bear was bored and thought it would be funny to fake his own death, so I just posted his thread that he put into the Gentlemens Clubs secret forums.

I didn’t pull the prank, it was Bear!

I thought he was telling the truth!

You didn’t pull the prank, but you aided and abetted in manipulating the emotions of the entire Forumwarz community.

I’ll hear the testimony of some of the people who were offended by this prank now.

I wasn’t offended but, like I said, that Bear is a terrible person.

Don’t even try to pretend you didn’t know this was false either, IraGentlemens!

He faked having terminal cancer in NO SRSLY, disappeared for half a month and then popped up saying “LOL GUIZ I’M FINE FOOLED U EP2 PLZ”

That’s not funny. It’s just poor taste.

I hope he gets cancer for real and dies! If there is such a thing as Karma he will!

We’ll take a break and when we come back I will render my verdict.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!